Why do dandelion seeds fly?
Why is the ear able to hear sounds?
Why is a mountain road winding?
Why this? Why that?
Did you ever get the answer you seek?
OR did you just receive a pat answer that says ‘that’s the way things are’?
There are many questions one can easily ask but hard to get the right answers. Come to think of it, there are many scientific mysteries hidden in our everyday life.
“Happy Dragon 100,000 Whys” is a collection of questions and answers in everyday life.
Happy Dragon, Boy, Girl, Bob, Papa and Mama are the characters that are involved in the mysteries related to Science. Each mystery is presented in funny and interesting comic illustrations. Each mystery is unravelled in simple language that is comprehensible and related to the scientific fact in question.
If you wish to know every answer to the 100,000 ‘whys’ and become a little genius, get a copy of “Happy Dragon 100,000 Whys”.
- Systems Why do we have hiccups？
- Cycles Why do dandelion seeds fly？
- Diversity Why are pandas decreasingin number？
- Interactions Why is a mountain roadwinding？
- Interactions Why do bees dance？
- Systems Why is the ear able tohear sounds？
- Diversity Why are sea cucumbers ableto live without their internalorgans？
- Interactions Why does iron rust？
- Diversity Why do snakes flick theirtongues？
- Interactions Why do we have to buckle upin a car？